European Help?

Resort and backcountry skiing and snowboarding in midwestern US and Canada, including our famous reader-submitted No-Bull Snow Reports.

European Help?

Postby skierpeter » Sun Oct 29, 2000 6:51 pm

Just wondering if anyone out there can give me some European ski help. Its that time of year again when I start to decide where to go for my "big ski trip" of the year. After seeing some rather cheap prices for European resorts, I have opened new doors to where I might go. <BR> <BR>I have been looking at Zermatt, Verbier, St.Anton, and Kitzbuhel. I have sent in a package for Zermatt and I'm awaiting the price tag on it. Does anyone have any personal experience from these resorts? or any other suggestions to help me out?
skierpeter

European Help?

Postby Admin » Mon Oct 30, 2000 7:22 pm

It's dated, off-season advice ... by about a decade ... but check out <A HREF="http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com/zermatt.htm" TARGET="_top">http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com/zermatt.htm</A>.

Admin
Site Admin

European Help?

Postby skierpeter » Mon Oct 30, 2000 7:28 pm

Thanks Marc, that helped out a lot. The URL came up "error" but I was able to find it through the Resorts and Experiences. (your forgot the "1" :)) I will let you know about anything new Wednesday nite.
skierpeter

European Help?

Postby tiritera » Mon Nov 13, 2000 8:32 am

HI SKIER PETER, <BR>Maybe i'm a little bit late but I know very well Alpes and maybe I can suggest you some places. <BR>It depends on what kind of skiing and after skiing ae you looking for. <BR>So if you descibe me better what are your dreams (high nightlife or challenging slopes) I will indicate the best choice... <BR>Write me to <A HREF="mailto:tiritera99@yahoo.it">tiritera99@yahoo.it</A>
tiritera

Return to Midwestern North America