SCI in Switzerland anyone?

Torrence

Just wondering if anyone else will be skiing in the Alps this March? String Cheese Incident will be performing for 2 days (3/19,20) in Interlaken, Switzerland. There will be two SCI concerts and skiing in the Jungfrau Region for four days, <BR> it should be a great party! Let me know if you'll be there or some good places to go if you know. <BR>Peace, <BR>Torrence <BR> <BR>--stringcheeseincident.com to check out info, tunes, etc.

Unfortunately can't go to Europe everyyear. <BR> <BR>I was stayed 5 nights in Interlaken and skiied the Jungfrau region 4 days (March 10-14) last year. <BR> <BR>Good places to go (skiing, bars, sleeps, food)? Can you be more precise in your question? <BR> <BR>Sleep: <BR>I stayed in Interlaken at the Backpackers Villa, great and clean hostel, reasonably price for Switzerland. Got a deal with lodging/ski tickets and transfers. Anyway, transfer (train) are included with multi-day tickets. Things are definately cheaper in Interlaken than places like Grindelwald, Wengen and Murren which are next to the lifts. <BR> <BR>SKI: <BR>Skiied all over the Jungfrau Region, except Grindelwald-First (didn't have enough time and I wanted to re-ski Murren/Schilthorn on my last day. First was also (from the info I had) a more intermediate area and the snow that the bottom was running out. <BR> <BR>Bars: <BR>I didn't go out. <BR> <BR>Food: <BR>yes, I eat - in the hostel and some restaurants. <BR> <BR>The Jungfrau Ski Area is not the biggest ski area, doesn't have the fastest lifts, the most radical terrain, but IT DOES HAVE the best scenery and atmosphere than anywhere else I have seen.

Back