Skiing In Scotland

Resort and backcountry skiing and snowboarding in Europe and Asia, including our famous reader-submitted No-Bull Snow Reports.

Re: Skiing In Scotland

Postby HighRustler » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:49 pm

As you know I post the occasional Scottish ski photo on here and was wondering if you would like to help me? (again!) :bow:

Edinburgh Mountain Film Festival 2015 Photo Competitions

Voting for this year's EMFF photo competitions started on Thursday 22nd and runs for Two weeks. I have four images that have made it through to the finals this year and was hoping for some help :) given that my photos are the only ski related photos left in the competition.

Voting is simple, if you like my images and want to vote, click on the links below,'Like' the image and that's it! Most Likes wins. The competition is split into two categories, 'Winter In Wild Places' and 'In The Zone'.
The voting is via Facebook only(apologies, not my choice!) so you will need a Facebook account to register a vote. You can vote for one or more photos

Winter In Wild Places Click Here then 'Like' to Vote
Currently in 3rd place Due to a little oversight by the organisers, the photo below was added to the comp a day late,already almost 300 votes behind, so any votes would be greatly appreciated :)

^''Solo summit camp on the roof of Scotland' 2014 - Waking up to a heady mix of sunrise, moon and island peaks on the summit ridge of Aonach Beag looking towards the Mamores.

In The Zone Click Here then 'Like' to Vote
Currently in 2nd place but 150 votes behind the leader, so please vote if you like :)

^'Dropping in' - Dave entering North gully in the shadow of the Ben. Stob Ban, Mamores, Scotland March 2014

In The Zone Click Here then 'Like' to Vote
Currently in 3rd place

^'The cornice' - Jamie focusses on his first turn in No 2 gully (Grade II) on Ben Nevis April 2014

Hope you like the images and thanks for any votes! :)
HighRustler

Location: Avatar - Top of Spikes, Nevis Range, Scotland April 2010

Postby q » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:13 am

Wondered where you had been.

I noticed you said you had 4 pics but only 3 linked on here? Particularly like the 1st one.
Q
q

Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - Avatar: Primer Bowl, Loveland, CO

Postby HighRustler » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:38 am

Cheers! 4th pic is from Norway, so not relevant for this thread :)
HighRustler

Location: Avatar - Top of Spikes, Nevis Range, Scotland April 2010

Previous

Return to Europe & Asia