Shredding in the Andes

I had a lot of flights, but I flew down to buenos aires from NYC to miami via lima, and came back from santiago. The airfare was really cheap. There is a direct flight to santiago and to buenos aires... they are a bit more expensive.

rfarren":lpiz4tag said:
The airfare was really cheap.
It's true that NYC has many more options than Ottawa.My cheapest options from Ottawa was the almost direct flight with a 2 hour wait at YYZ.

Tony, please stop saying those bad things about the forecast snow for SA this year. We committed 6 months ago to going down this summer. Snow or no snow we intend to have a memorable time. But we'd rather have snow. [-X

BTW, how are the ribs?

Ribs don't hurt in routine activity, but there are still things I can't do. Still hoping for Memorial weekend. With regard to South America, I can only remind people as in the other post that Patrick didn't make any commitments last year until late July.

Recently published MAR/APR value of MEI is -0.890, which is still a negative indicator, but less so than a month ago. I've seen projections of how it might change in the months ahead, but they are all over the map, so I don't think anyone knows. We do know that if it stays where it is, the odds of lower than normal snowfall from Portillo to Las Lenas are substantial, about the same as for La Nina years here in SoCal. FYI the past 2007-08 season (86% of normal) was about the best we have ever done in a La Nina year.

Tony Crocker":ice64aza said:
Ribs don't hurt in routine activity, but there are still things I can't do.

I like my ribs steamed in beer for an hour+ with a spice rub. Then finished with a wet BBQ sauce on the grill. 8)

Back