US unlimited pass extends to Las Lenas

Not sure how much savings will be realized there. I suspect one-week land packages at those major hotels include the lift tickets, and I wonder whether the the hotels/tour operators will allow a discount for Epic Pass holders.

I note that the cheap deals at Las Lenas, the apartment rentals utilized by Adam and Patrick, are excluded from this arrangement.

CWHappyRN":p7e3xg6b said:
Apartur en El Valle de las Lenas
Valle de las Lenas
Malargue, Mendoza, Argentina

IS this place in Malargue? Or at Las Lenas? Some people stay in Malargue to ski LL, but you aren't exactly next door.

CWHappyRN":17vbbgyi said:
Any insider info on this timeshare appreciated. Hard to find!
Based on this link and pics...the place is IN Las Lenas. It also says that it's 49 miles from Malargue, so it would be in LL.

http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1 ... rtCode=AVL

Hard info to find...welcome to the TISA factor.

http://www.laslenas.com/english/hotel-aparts.php

Look at the map, there is an apartur on it. Not sure it's the same place, but judging from the pic and my memory of the place, I would think so.
http://www.laslenasski.com/main/page_ap ... ments.html

Aside from "He has been to Las Lenas," I'm scratching my head wondering what in the heck anything from the past two posts has to do with this topic.

It has not much to do with it. Did you think it did? Why would you? It is simply showing an octagenarian who skis! But, I assumed you would figure that out! They are special to some, worthy of sharing, unusual.

How rigid are these posts? I really continually notice the verbal attacks on posts here. It seems a bit hostle. Most of the folks on the mountan that day were very friendly and impressed with this man, wanting to watch him ski and speak with him. Sorry you don't find anything of value in it, as many don't. Attacking those who are aging well. I will remove my posts.

Please refrain from criticizing my posts. I don't find it necessary! Also, tried to block emails from this site, does not work on your tab. Can you fix this? I don't find the comments useful that are critical, rigid. What is the point? Value? I hang with different folks at work and off work, not the criticizing rigid types! I confused apples and oranges here. Not my crowd. Sorry!

CWHappyRN":3ppqe68a said:
It has not much to do with it. Did you think it did? Why would you?

Because it's a very simple concept to understand: a topic title refers to the content inside. If you're posting something unrelated to the topic, start a new one.

If you find that concept to be hostile, sorry...I can't help you.

CWHappyRN":29vhclv4 said:
Please refrain from criticizing my posts. I don't find it necessary! Also, tried to block emails from this site, does not work on your tab. Can you fix this? I don't find the comments useful that are critical, rigid. What is the point? Value? I hang with different folks at work and off work, not the criticizing rigid types! I confused apples and oranges here. Not my crowd. Sorry!
Wahmbulance.jpg

Back