K2 comanche series

The Ski Rack is the discussion area for snowsports gear. See what your fellow readers think about the skis that you're thinking of buying, or get some feedback on the equipment that's right for you.

K2 comanche series

Postby jackkicksjump » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:37 pm

i am thinking of buying a pair of k2 comanche's for next season.. is this a good decision for a pair of all mountain skis that will work well everywhere?if you have useful advice please send me a message with suggestions! Thanks, :P JACK
jackkicksjump

Re: K2 comanche series

Postby fmfnavydoc » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 pm

[quote="jackkicksjump"]i am thinking of buying a pair of k2 comanche's for next season.. is this a good decision for a pair of all mountain skis that will work well everywhere?if you have [u]useful[/u] advice please send me a message with suggestions! Thanks, :P JACK[/quote]

Jack - I have a set of the same skis (they are the 4COM version). I'm an intermediate skier down here in SOCAL and they do great at the local resorts here (Bear Mountain and Snow Summit), and I used them at Purgatory on my only run their (tore my ACL at the end of the run on a trail named DEMON).
fmfnavydoc

Return to Snowsports Equipment