Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

Welcome to Liftlines

Seek and dispense advice regarding snowsports technique at The Ski School.

Welcome to Liftlines

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 18, 2000 8:42 am

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 11/6/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Welcome to Liftlines, our new BBS service at First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine. We hope that you enjoy the improvements. Please direct any feedback to the e-mail address below. <BR>_________________________________________________ <BR>Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher <BR>First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com <BR>editor@FirstTracksOnline.com <BR>_________________________________________________

Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to Liftlines

Postby Kor Kiley » Tue Apr 18, 2000 8:43 am

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 1/8/00. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Hey Marc! <BR> <BR>Aren't you a windsurfer. I can't remember whether you're the guy that was active in the adirondac board sailing club and lived in the Burlington area for a while? <BR> <BR>Kor <BR> <BR>P.S. This fall on the lake was totally awesome!!
Kor Kiley

Welcome to Liftlines

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 18, 2000 8:45 am

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 1/9/00. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>I <I>knew</I> that name sounded familiar! Yep, that was me. Even though I've been banished to the swampland of southwestern Florida, oddly enough I've done little boardsailing lately. Ended up going through a series of sailboats, with the last one a Hunter 34 - the <I>Drive South</I> - before we took a direct lightning hit aboard her about a mile off St. Petersburg, and it scared the bejeezuz out of my wife so dearly that she up and sold the <I>Drive South</I> on me. <BR> <BR>It's unfortunate that our days of 90-degree water temps down here are dead-flat calm. As a result, it only blows in winter down here, and I haven't gotten off of my lazy duff much. <BR> <BR>Nice to hear from you!

Admin
Site Admin

Return to Snowsports Technique