Welcome to Liftlines

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 11/6/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Welcome to Liftlines, our new BBS service at First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine. We hope that you enjoy the improvements. Please direct any feedback to the e-mail address below. <BR>_________________________________________________ <BR>Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher <BR>First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com <BR>editor@FirstTracksOnline.com <BR>_________________________________________________

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 1/8/00. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Hey Marc! <BR> <BR>Aren't you a windsurfer. I can't remember whether you're the guy that was active in the adirondac board sailing club and lived in the Burlington area for a while? <BR> <BR>Kor <BR> <BR>P.S. This fall on the lake was totally awesome!!

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 1/9/00. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>I <I>knew</I> that name sounded familiar! Yep, that was me. Even though I've been banished to the swampland of southwestern Florida, oddly enough I've done little boardsailing lately. Ended up going through a series of sailboats, with the last one a Hunter 34 - the <I>Drive South</I> - before we took a direct lightning hit aboard her about a mile off St. Petersburg, and it scared the bejeezuz out of my wife so dearly that she up and sold the <I>Drive South</I> on me. <BR> <BR>It's unfortunate that our days of 90-degree water temps down here are dead-flat calm. As a result, it only blows in winter down here, and I haven't gotten off of my lazy duff much. <BR> <BR>Nice to hear from you!

Back