DOCTOR DOCTOR GIVE ME THE NEWS?

KEVINNH

I AM 6'1" (I AM A PRETTY GOOD SIZED BOY(CHUCKLE,SNORT))AND JUST ORDERED A PAIR OF ROSSI RPM 21'S IN 184CM WHICH IS QUITE SHORT,COMING OFF VOLKL 205CM P30 RS SUPERS....SO I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE WHO HAS SKIED OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAS SKIED THIS THING AS TO WHATS ITS GOT FOR MANNERS,PROS,CONS?I LIVE IN NH SO IT NEEDS TO BE GOOD IN ANY CONDITIONS (POWDER FIRST THING IN MORNING AND SOLID ICE COME AFTERNOON).SO DID I MAKE A GOOD CHOICE? GO AHEAD TELL IT LIKE IT IS I CAN TAKE IT. :roll:

Good choice for sure.
I'm 6'1 205 and currently riding an RPM 100 167cm I think...
Sounds short but let me just tell you the edge-to-edge quickness cannot be beat. It is a smooth running stable ski that is well mannered in everthing from crud to courderoy. With the length advantage yours will have you would float better in powder but either will carve ice like it is not there.

The RPM 100 is last years replacement to the 21's. It is basically the same ski with a different sidewall and graphic.

Although the RPM series are not not designed to do one specific thing loke powder or slalom they are very well behaved in about everything. If it is going to be your only set of skis it was a good all around choice.

Back