Killington, VT 11/13/99

Geoff

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 11/13/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>I grabbed a few runs in the morning before the whole world showed up. 2" of wet snow fell Friday evening so things are white instead of brown. The entire mountain was socked in with only 100 feet of visibility at the top. The K1 gondola is spinning, Rams Head started running Friday with the long and flat liftline trail open, and the Snowdon triple was being dusted off as I bailed out at 10:30. <BR> <BR>There's still nothing particularly interesting open. From the top, the beginner wrap-around off the K1 to the Glades, 2 short intermediate trails on Glades, Great Northern from the Glades to Snowdon, Lower Bunny Buster. I guess they also blew snow from the top of the Snowdon Triple to the Glades lift but that lift wasn't loading yet. Unfortunately, no snomaking yet on anything more interesting on Snowdon like Upper Bunny Buster and Chute.

Back