Back to buissness

NHpowderhound

Hooray! Good work Marc! Lets get this board back where it belongs!

Whats the gang been up to this summer?I've been fishing almost every day while I try to surpress the pains of not skiing since March(my shortest season since taking up the sport).

I've also been scouring the net of all things snow in a fruitless effort to feed the addiction.

Well it's good to have the FTO boards back but I must bring my kid to school and then go fishing(last couple days of vacation).
((*
*))NHPH

NHpowderhound":1jlmm5tp said:
Well it's good to have the FTO boards back but I must bring my kid to school and then go fishing(last couple days of vacation).

Well, you sure picked the right week for a vacation, as those of us in this neck of the woods enjoy a last gasp of summer.

Welcome back, NHpowderhound!

I just decided to stumble over here and check again expecting to see the same error message i've been getting for months but was pleasantly surprised to find th forum up and running. The loss of so many posts really stinks but I'm glad that the forums back in some form. It was killing me to not have this site to fuel my pre-season and early season jones. There arn't many other ski message boards I read where you can discuss fringe conditions as good as here. Glad to see the board back up now before we got into the season and look forward to another good winter of interesting discussions and good TR's.

I've got a feeling that these "welcome back" messages will get old and tired, to the point where I stop making them, but it's good to have you back, Woodi!

NHpowderhound":3u17oylp said:
I've been fishing almost every day while I try to surpress the pains of not skiing since March(my shortest season since taking up the sport).*))NHPH

Been doing a bunch of fishing myself, although I only wish I could everyday. My first fishing season at my new house, and it was nice to fish my own stretch of Fishkill creek. Trout were biting strong spring through summer. Now it's time to get up to the Esopus creek and catch a nice rainbow while the Fall spawning run is on.

You a fresh or saltwater fisherman?

About time, thats all I have to say.

This summer I worked at the OBS, was a super time, thanks for the info about the fireworks NHPH too.

porter

Jim G wrote [You a fresh or saltwater fisherman?]

Both,but mostly fresh(bass).Eight days in a row fishing this week!Um,ok I know there are only seven days in a week but you know what I mean.I just took the lead in two catagories in my fishing pool today with a 22",5lb. largemouth bass today!What a fish!That gives me both smallmouth(19",3 3/4lb.) and largemouth bass catagories.Nobody has registered a brown trout yet!
I thought this was a skiing board?Oh well.
Go huck yourself! :twisted:
((*
*))NHPH

NHpowderhound":een96vmp said:
Both,but mostly fresh(bass).

Spend alot of time teaching my 8 and 10 year old sons to fish in the rowboat for bass. With the new house we didn't get out on the reservoir system as much as I'd wanted this summer, but my boys have adapted by tossing worms into the river and catching trout instead. And now...

LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a great summer. Been very busy with the family and spent some time in New Hampshire as well as the Cape. I got some hiking in and also helped coordinate and participate in the Flags on the 48 event again this year:

http://www.flagsonthe48.org/

Back