Boots for Big Feet

ronin6

I am stuck trying to find new boots. I wear a size 14 street shoe and my current boots are a 32. I am looking for a freeride boot with stiffness 100+. Ideally I was looking at the Lange 130, but its does not come in my size. Can anybody help by pointing me in the right direction for boots in bigger sizes at the specs I am looking for?

Check Daleboot - they've traditionally had large sizes available.

Oh, and a warm welcome to FTO Liftlines!

ronin6":1ks3i8a8 said:
I am stuck trying to find new boots. I wear a size 14 street shoe and my current boots are a 32. I am looking for a freeride boot with stiffness 100+. Ideally I was looking at the Lange 130, but its does not come in my size. Can anybody help by pointing me in the right direction for boots in bigger sizes at the specs I am looking for?
My street shoe is 14 also and my boots are 30.5. You sure you have been correctly fitted for a ski boot? My ski boots are very much performance fit, but even non-performance fit would probably be 31.0 at the highest. The major boot manufacturers usually go up to 31.0 or so. Garmont only goes up to 30.5. 32.0 you are out of luck from the majors but with a street shoe size of 14, I am surprised you are in a 32.0 boot. Check in with a boot fitter about fitting to make sure that you have the right size. Some manufacturers size differently too, so it could just be the company you got your current boot runs very small. Last time I fitted a boot, Langes fit the least well on my big feet.

Thank you for the help. I got back into the old boots and realized I did have some extra room, but not much. The new Atomics H 110 come in a 31.5. I am also going to try a few different makers in a 31 and see if any run generous. I will post back with how it goes in case any other bigfoots find themselves in a similar situation.

Ditto....see a boot guy. Size is one thing, volume is an additional issue.
Downsizing into a smaller size than your max-size choice, yet larger volume shell may fit much better as the liner packs out a little.....

$.01

Back