Mt Holly web cam

You should see those snow guns running a lot over the next 5 days. Going to get mighty cold around here for early DEC. (lows of 9 on Sunday Night, to cold to make snow!)

1-3 of snow on Saturday should make things nice and soft, I plan to get out again then.

Thanks for the link, about the best real time SE Michigan ski area cam i have seen. =D>

mikesathome said:
You should see those snow guns running a lot over the next 5 days. Going to get mighty cold around here for early DEC. (lows of 9 on Sunday Night, to cold to make snow!)

I was a candidate for Mt Holly Ski Patrol for 2 years (messed up on the final and didn't pass) There were nights its was below zero and they blew snow. The one thing I noticed working there is they are not afraid to turn the guns on. Alpine and Brighton have maybe half of there runs open and Holly is at least 75% open. I believe Pine Knob is in the same boat. I know the people who own Mt Holly also own Pine Knob.

That is a bummer you messed up on the final and didn't pass the test.

I defiantly see a more committed snow making at Holly and Pine Knob, also I was talking to a guy at Mt Brighton that said holly/pine knob have the same owners. Makes more sense to me now why you can get a season pass at either ski area and upgrade the pass to ski both areas.

I wish you could ski both if you buy a daily lift ticket!!

This Saturday should be good, 1"-3" of snow foretasted to fall and temps around 30*. Might be a little windy tho.

Back