Looking for a pair of old (2006) Phat Luv's

jjensen

Hi there - I am looking for a pair of gently used 2006 Phat Luv's....those were the ones that were 94 under foot, pink with kinda a hawaiian type graphic, in a 160. They are my favorite skis, and mine are just plain wearing out! If you happen to have a pair that you are looking to get rid of, please post and we can discuss. Thanks!!!

jjensen":szcp9y23 said:
Hi there - I am looking for a pair of gently used 2006 Phat Luv's....those were the ones that were 94 under foot, pink with kinda a hawaiian type graphic, in a 160. They are my favorite skis, and mine are just plain wearing out! If you happen to have a pair that you are looking to get rid of, please post and we can discuss. Thanks!!!

jjensen, my neighbor has a pair from that vintage that I think she's planning to sell. Not sure if they're a 160 or whatever was the next size down. If you want, email me your contact info and I'll get the two of you in touch with one another. She's out of state for a while but her husband is here.

Just a note. The 2008 vintage K2 MissBehaving has some rocker and is likely a better tool for powder.

Back