Mammoth for the next week and a half

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Moderator: Tony Crocker

Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Mammoth for the next week and a half

Postby Staley » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I'll be skiing in Mammoth for my longest continuous stretch ever: 10 days from 1/8-1/17. Since the weather forecast looks pretty bleak, skiing alone day after day might get a little boring. Is anyone going to be up there? If so, give me a call/text at 224-688-3232.
Staley

Return to The Notice Board