Ski property listings websites

concretejungle

Hey all,

My father has a property he likes to rent out during the ski season (1 bed apartment in Borovets, Bulgaria) and he's given me the task of finding a few websites that he could advertise it on. However, I know nothing of the ski property listings world and so was wondering if anyone on here could so kind as to recommend a few sites that they've either used before or have heard good things about.

My father used chaletsdirect & chaletfinder last year and wants to find sites that offer a similar service but for a fairer price. Would anybody know of any such sites?

Also, I hope I've posted in the correct area of the forum, if not then I hope it isn't too much hassle for one of the mods will move this.

Thanks

Lee

Probably not of much help but....

Here in the USA one of the most popular is VRBO.com ("vacation rentals by owner"). No idea how much listing they do in Europe (they do at least have maps showing the rest of the world, though I've never clicked into those areas). Nor any idea how much they charge.

I hope that the links below will help finding the people about the property Rates, list of Ski properties and directories of property as well.

themovechannel.com/Directory/Property/.../Ski_accommodation
freeindex.co.uk/profile(mountain-ski-properties)_67124.htm

Back