Keepin' it real - homie edit from 2011 season

whertigo

Me and my buddy have immense numbers of hours behind us on the slopes. For the last 3 years we have filmed along the way, and during the summers, edited the footage to become short, feel-good movies to watch while we wait for winter.

This year's effort however, got more ambitious than ever, both in length and shape and so I thought that maybe a few more people than the fans (which is limited to myself and my buddy) would enjoy watching.

Do not expect double corks and cabs, we are not that skilled - we have great fun when we're out and about - that tends to be infectious.

Along with some cool tunes, a couple painful crashes and some tongue in cheek graphics, it is perhaps worth half an hour of your time?

Let us know what you think! And pardon the few Norwegian statements.

Keepin 'it real!

http://youtu.be/cMicrLKw5ww?hd=1

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site. We need more European guys to keep all these blinking Americans and Canadians in check :-D

I liked the video, looks like you had great conditions at Engelberg.

I look after guys in Kongsberg, Vigra and Tonsberg and hope to make a trip this winter and get skiing somewhere. Last winter I skied Kongsberg for an hour in the evening.

q":357y19x6 said:
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site. We need more European guys to keep all these blinking Americans and Canadians in check :-D
Nothing can keep the Candanadians in check, short of throwing a steaming bowl of poutine at them. :lol:

Back