Sunday morning surprise : first time since 1971

Patrick":35dfd4ey said:
This might not be a big deal in the US skiing, but I would think that its pretty big in Canada.

I always think a WC win is a big deal - even if it's just Lindsey winning yet again. None of them are easy wins IMHO. Congrats to Erin.

How about Resi of the US finding her way into 2nd place too.

EMSC":y41lgrwy said:
Patrick":y41lgrwy said:
This might not be a big deal in the US skiing, but I would think that its pretty big in Canada.

I always think a WC win is a big deal - even if it's just Lindsey winning yet again. None of them are easy wins IMHO. Congrats to Erin.

How about Resi of the US finding her way into 2nd place too.

I meant that its pretty rare in the technical events in Canada. First time in slalom in 41 years or only 6th time (men and women) since the World Cup started in 1966-67. I'm pretty such the US had a few wins between Bode and the Mahre twins.

Didn't say it that Lindsey's results aren't a big deal, but its not a surprise. I guess its like Admin scoring a powder guys, its a big deal, but not a surprise. :lol:

Patrick":24vw5knv said:
I guess its like Admin scoring a powder guys, its a big deal, but not a surprise. :lol:
Oh my. I never knew of that aspect of Admin's life. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Marc_C":31m1sq8p said:
Patrick":31m1sq8p said:
I guess its like Admin scoring a powder guys, its a big deal, but not a surprise. :lol:
Oh my. I never knew of that aspect of Admin's life. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:rotfl:

Admin":135gnlrg said:
Marc_C":135gnlrg said:
Patrick":135gnlrg said:

:rotfl:

Great brain cramp on my part, I meant 'days' or did I? What happens in Utah, stays in Utah. :mrgreen:

Back