Brrrrrrrrrrr

Marc_C

Hey North Eastern folks. Please take back your sub-zero temperatures. We moved to the West to get away from that nonsense!
Alta is predicting a high today of 0-4F. Mid mountain temp at 6am was -13F. :troll:

Gotta love global warming. You can thank me for driving a hybrid car. Come back to the East. It was 53 degrees here today in New England.

Marc_C":4x9xtlze said:
Alta is predicting a high today of 0-4F. Mid mountain temp at 6am was -13F.

Cry me a river. -5F at the school bus stop this morning. The Mississippi iced over last night. On the plus side, we have enough snow on the ground to get the cross country skiing season off to a better start than we have had in several years.

jojo_obrien":tl0vb6k1 said:
Alta is quoting -45 deg wind chill tomorrow.........time for your big girl panties...........

Not sure that I own any.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

i'd go pick up some high west whiskey before heading out but......yep you guessed it.......the liquor store is closed...will load the flask w/ makers ; )

today should b classic in the wasatch........ in other news, i see mt baldy has installed some new high tech cams all over the mtn (insert sarcasm here).... including the base....looks like this might be the third year of abysmal snowfall? all those $19 / day ticket holders must be very upset! :-({|=

Mt. Baldy's operations will remain as they are for the indefinite future. Tom Treaccar, who made all of those upgrades back in 2010, was forced out of management a year or so ago. I doubt anyone else will invest in that mountain after what happened to him.

Back