why bump skiers rule

Um... no offense to PSIA, but honestly, they aim to "make skiing better" but by being close-minded and exerting their influence to discourage technique that they feel are antiquated, they actually set skiing back.

Yet, in my opinion, as a member of the younger guard, PSIA is just a way for old guys to feel like they know a lot, thus imparting it on "unwilling victims" trying to go out and have fun, while learning to ski. It appears as if there are so many layers of certification, and so many stipulations that PSIA has effectively taken out the creativity of skiing. Granted, I'm sure PSIA instructors can teach valuable and well oriented lessons, but overall I have a negative perception of the organization.

JimG.":21nc3uez said:
The key is the following...PSIA tries to teach bumps using the same techniques used to teach groomed run skiing. They'll say skiing bumps uses the same techniques, just different tactics. WRONG! Skiing bumps properly requires techniques PSIA doesn't teach, period. In fact, they discourage some of the skills required to ski bumps well (feet together, extremely tall stance, rotary powered turns with little emphasis on carving).

So, it's no wonder that so many PSIA bump lessons end in failure and disappointment.

Dead on point here.

I have been through a PSIA weekender bump clinic and this is a major failing.... I am a certified PSIA instructor but I do not teach the canned lessons in all situations. THere is a ton of great material in PSIA to get people off the ground and moving quickly. The lesson structure for beginers and intermediates is generally fantastic. There are shortcomings in the bump series though if you get the wrong DCL. I had a Division Clinic Leader for my level 1 exam however who was very open minded.

I have ben skiing for 24 years and I will say however that FEET APART IS BETTER. It is more stable and balanced. It makes it easier to stack your weight cleanly and move in any direction faster. Do you walk through the mall with your feet touching? There are times in the bumps and in the trees that your feet have to come closer to be able to move. There are far more situations however where if you get your feet too close you bind yourself up and end up having to force your moves instead of flowing through them. Skiing in general should not be about fighting your equipment and your weight to get down the mt. It should IMHO be about fluid and smooth movement all within clean balance and weight management.

Also to address the statment that there is one and only one way to approach bumps is out of their mind. The same line can be approached from a multitude of different approaches. You can attack the fronts, you can turn over the backs, you can go top to top and spend most of your time in the air. Some people even enjoy carving through the troughs. No one approach is better than any other. The point that I am trying to make is that skiing is not about being closed minded and assuming that your way is better than any other way.

Ryan":2j0c6ud0 said:
Also to address the statment that there is one and only one way to approach bumps is out of their mind. The same line can be approached from a multitude of different approaches. You can attack the fronts, you can turn over the backs, you can go top to top and spend most of your time in the air. Some people even enjoy carving through the troughs. No one approach is better than any other. The point that I am trying to make is that skiing is not about being closed minded and assuming that your way is better than any other way.

We agree on alot, but not this.

Yes there are many ways to approach a bump line. But there is only one way to really nail that zipper line; the other options are for survival in the bumps and that's a different story.

Ryan, buy the book and read it...remember that Dan is PSIA certified and is a top 100 instructor. This book is not about bashing on PSIA. It's about identifying what PSIA isn't teaching and addressing those issues specific to bumps only.

I would be very interested in your feedback after you read it. This book is mogul skiing gold.

http://www.learnmoguls.com

Ryan":bno81rpu said:
jsul185":bno81rpu said:
...I'm asking you, why isn't the technique of bump skiing taught in the east coast?

Uuuh... it is.
I'm a PSIA Certified insturctor and I would guess that about 15-20% of my lessons are specificaly bump classes. You can walk into any Ski School I know of and request a bump lesson and although it may take a couple of minutes longer to grab you an instructor that specialize in it, there should be no problem in getting it done.

Hey, guys. Heard you were talking bumps here and thought I'd join in.

Ryan, I have to firmly disagree with you; while traditional ski schools offer lessons that they call "mogul skiing lessons," most ski schools do not teach authentic, effective mogul technique. They teach little more than mogul survival.

The teaching model used by most ski schools is derived from alpine racing: groomed-trail skiing. But the moguls require special techniques that have nothing to do with groomed-trail skiing. The PSIA does not recognize or understand these techniques, so they are not taught by most traditional ski schools. Most ski schools can teach a student to tweak his or her groomed-trail technique so that he or she can survive the moguls. But most ski schools are unable to teach an expert to ski the zipper line with fluidity, control and confidence (like a real bump skier).

The "Mogul Manual" article in the November issue of SKI is a perfect example of the way most instructors ignore real mogul technique and try to make groomed-trail technique work in the moguls. It's a perfect example of the sub-par mogul instruction offered by instructors who've never spent time in competitive mogul skiing circles.

I hope you'll consider buying my book, "Everything the Instructors never Told You About Mogul SKiing." And I hope you'll tell your instructing colleagues about it.

-Dan DiPiro

Ryan":1qlp7fuo said:
I have ben skiing for 24 years and I will say however that FEET APART IS BETTER. It is more stable and balanced. It makes it easier to stack your weight cleanly and move in any direction faster....

Also to address the statment that there is one and only one way to approach bumps is out of their mind. The same line can be approached from a multitude of different approaches. You can attack the fronts, you can turn over the backs, you can go top to top and spend most of your time in the air. Some people even enjoy carving through the troughs. No one approach is better than any other.

Wow, things are happening fast here. You guys slipped three or four comments in while I was writing that last one. (Hey Joe. Hey Jim.)

I really don't want to make this pick-on-Ryan day, but, Ryan, I have to disagree with you again.

Firstly, you can get only so far in the bumps with your feet apart, because you can't fit a wide stance into a narrow trough. Try some aggressive, fall-line skiing through deep, tight moguls with your wide stance; one foot will drop low in the trough while the other climbs up high on the bump somewhere. This height-split or altitude-split between your feet will destroy your fluid, coordinated absorption and extension, and without absorption and extension, you lose balance and speed control.

Secondly, moguls can, of course, be skied in a bunch of different ways. If, however, you want to ski moguls with maximum smoothness, control comfort and confidence (and speed, if you like), and with minimal punishment to your body, the methods that competitive mogul skiing has identified and refined over the last 20-30 years are definitely the best methods. I know a 13 year old mogul skier who, because he knows mogul technique, skis moguls faster, more smoothly, more cleanly and with far more control and grace than any instructor / PSIA clinician / PSIA examiner I have ever seen. And aren't these qualities (smoothness, control, etc) exactly what instructors should be teaching aspiring mogul skiers?

Thirdly, true carving down the fall line in tight moguls is a physical, mechanical impossibilty.

-Dan DiPiro

Dan DiPiro":2yvsb1tk said:
I really don't want to make this pick-on-Ryan day, but, Ryan, I have to disagree with you again.

Poor Ryan...you're taking some lumps today.

Again, this is not about bashing PSIA for the sake of bashing them. I kind of thought that when I first read the title...just another snot-nosed bumper kid going off because he/she doesn't like PSIA. This book really fills an important niche that was previously unaddressed.

This is a bump skiing handbook...short and to the point. The kind of material you'd like to take out on a lift ride, read a bit, then go practice.

Any time I speak to folks who ski, they always seem to have mastering bumps high on their to-do list. There's a real demand there and PSIA does not do a good job of catering to that demand. I've said it elsewhere and I'll say it again; this book fits right in with PSIA approved teaching/learning guides. It should be required reading, and skiing bumps using the techniques Dan writes about should be the yardstick for passing PSIA certification exams.

I know lots of PSIA level III's who can't ski bumps worth spit. How can they be expected to teach?

What up JG AND DD.
Ryan , again, I don?t know you and I?m sure you are a good guy, but you are hanging yourself with your own rope. You can?t sit there and post that you are a bump skiing instructor and actually say _
? you can go top to top and spend most of your time in the air ?
that could be the single most ridiculous assertion I have ever heard on firsttracks!!!
dude, that comment even exceedes anything in the nov issue of ski mag on the baloney meter. that assertion is so rotten i can smell it over the internet :D
i defy you to tell me how you can ski rock solid east coast bumps flipping and skipping from top to top. you can't... and no one can for any sustained period of time. unfortunately, i think you are part of the problem. telling people/students that this is a legit way to try and negotiate a mogul line only ends up contributing to people frustrations becasue it is a formula for failure... and if you are doing that, it's a shame... it's not helping us in this mogul war long term.... it is physically impossible to do and cosmetically, since you brought up this idea of looking smooth and not fighting your skis, top bashing bumps is about the ugliest thing i can think of on skis. you want smooth? go to skidebosses.com and look for dale begg smith from down under. that's smooth skiing my friend.
the only way to effectively ski bumps is layed out by john smart in his smartmogulskiing video and supplemented in print very well by dan dipiro in his book. anyone looking to even try to ski moguls even 10% of the time they ski, is wasting their time with anything else like the ski mag article pablum or boot advice about skipping over the bumps :evil: ( back satan back :wink: ) ... PSIA lessons for the most part , included. i'm sorry but the truth hurts sometimes

i know this is probably going to drvie mark nuts since it's probably in the wrong section, but just becasue it's already started.
jim and dan and anyone else who wants to chime in:
what are your contentions about weight distribution / stacking in % terms when coming down the backside. in other words, what percentage of your weight, if one assumes all your weight totals 100%, do you try and put on the downhill ski after you roll your knee and the lead change takes place and extension is happening, coming down the back side.? this was a pretty good topic of discussion this year at sms camp. i'm curious as to your opinions. i couldn't find it articulated in the book DD. if you are not sure what i am asking, post up and i'll try and re-phrase it.

and another thing ryan,
those guys who skip and flip through bumps by topping them, i equate those guys with the low level intermediate jackass out on his new xscreams haulin ass down some groomed out black getting a slight edge about once every 500 feet or so... i see that guy , and i run for cover becasue disaster is not far off. ryan, are you gonna be comfortable standing one mogul line over from skippy the tippy topper mogul master bashing his way down a bump line ... if you are, your crazy and have a death wish.. somethin tells me though that if DD or JG were skiing a bump line the proper way , i would have no problem being one line over and having them ski by me.
as cosmo kramer once said on seinfeld- " your way, way off "

Yes there are many ways to approach a bump line. But there is only one way to really nail that zipper line; the other options are for survival in the bumps and that's a different story.
i think everyone here needs to take a step back and look at this statement. i think we can ALL AGREE that there is ONLY ONE WAY to nail a zipper line. that said, not all bump skiers enjoy zipper lining. i for one don't see the appeal and don't like to ski bumps in that fashion.

using the racer analogy earlier, not everyone that carves likes to race. i think we can draw a comparison between competitive bump skiing and competitive racing. lots of people enjoy high speed carving without aspiring to ski just like bode. like wise, lots of folks enjoy the bumps without wanting to have zipper line form.

to keep going with the racer analogy, groomed skiers aspiring to carve are given many "fundamentals" that racers build upon, but are not taught the finer aspects of racing and really ripping a tight arc that racers get into. i think a likewise comparison can be made for folks who enjoy the bumps but do not aspire to zipper line form. the bump "fundamentals" are all the same regardless of how you ski a bump run. but there are a variety of technical ways to get down a bump run. as JimG mentioned, we can all agree there is ONLY ONE WAY to zipper line a bump run. period. if i enjoy not zipper lining a bump run and occasionally taking some air off a bump, does that mean i am a crappy bump skier? just means i enjoy the sport a little differently than the zipper line folks just like the guy ripping up the groomers that doesn't have race-like form.

i think with regards to discussions on skiing bumps, it is important to frame discussions around whether we are talking about zipper lining or simply enjoying a bump run in the manner we enjoy skiing them most.

regarding weight distribution on the backside, i suspect it would be pretty even - uphill and downhill - if i read your question correctly. kinda hard to imagine just sitting here.

fwiw, i think the guys flying over the tops of all the moguls are rediculous. but who am i to judge if that's how they enjoy skiing the bumps? sorry to really hammer this one home, but i think the guys who ski the bumps the best are usually the guys with the biggest :D 's regardless of how they do it. i some guy is whotting and hollaring and laughing his tail off, good for him. i prefer to ski with a little more style and technique and i think that increases my enjoyment. but folks enjoy skiing different ways and good for everyone for finding out how they enjoy to get down the hill the best that works for them. what i see evolving here is a 'zipper line or bust' philosophy in which apparently everyone that doesn't ski bumps with zipper line forum (by choice, habit, or lack of lessons or whatever) apparently is a crappy bump skier that is waisting their time. i would really love to ski with some of you guys and take some lines in which a zipper line just isn't an option (like in tight trees) and have some fun.

joegm":17dnyhwj said:
What up JG AND DD.
Ryan , again, I don?t know you and I?m sure you are a good guy, but you are hanging yourself with your own rope. You can?t sit there and post that you are a bump skiing instructor and actually say _
? you can go top to top and spend most of your time in the air ?
that could be the single most ridiculous assertion I have ever heard on firsttracks!!!
dude, that comment even exceedes anything in the nov issue of ski mag on the baloney meter. that assertion is so rotten i can smell it over the internet :D
i defy you to tell me how you can ski rock solid east coast bumps flipping and skipping from top to top. you can't... and no one can for any sustained period of time. unfortunately, i think you are part of the problem. telling people/students that this is a legit way to try and negotiate a mogul line only ends up contributing to people frustrations becasue it is a formula for failure... and if you are doing that, it's a shame... it's not helping us in this mogul war long term.... it is physically impossible to do and cosmetically, since you brought up this idea of looking smooth and not fighting your skis, top bashing bumps is about the ugliest thing i can think of on skis. you want smooth? go to skidebosses.com and look for dale begg smith from down under. that's smooth skiing my friend.
the only way to effectively ski bumps is layed out by john smart in his smartmogulskiing video and supplemented in print very well by dan dipiro in his book. anyone looking to even try to ski moguls even 10% of the time they ski, is wasting their time with anything else like the ski mag article pablum or boot advice about skipping over the bumps :evil: ( back satan back :wink: ) ... PSIA lessons for the most part , included. i'm sorry but the truth hurts sometimes

Well I suppose I'll use this one for my multitude of responses.... :D

I don't take it personally at all and frankly I like there being a passonate discussion here.. so here are a few points of clarification.

Top top top in large and or steep bumps is suicide. I never meant it to be taken as that but in small shallow bumps on a mild pitch it is a blast to just launch bump after bump.

Second I agree that a tight stance is the only way to go if you are looking to be smooth in a zipper line. Or fast for that matter

I have not nor will I make one comment about the book as I have not read it.

My personal style of bump skiing I really enjoy being more free form as long as I have the open space to do it. I like watching 5-7 bumps out in front of me and constantly switching things up. I may run zipper for 5 bumps then swith lines right or left. I like catching a little air in the middle of a bump run if I see a clear launch and landing. I don't enjoy going terribly fast in steep nasty bumps. I like my knees more than that and frankly am not confident enough to go blazing down the Outer Limits like a bat out of hell. I do however love a combination or ziper here and there mixed with carving over a couple of back sides and switching lines.

If you are all saying that zipper is the only way to move then I have to continue to disagree. more over what have meant from the beginning of this whole thing is that in ALL forms of skiing I feel that the mark of excellence is someone who can be stable and adaptive when faced with any situation. There is no single way to ski that works on all surfaces/steepness/snow condition/ and or trees. Anyone who things there is I want to hear an explination of how.

BTW where is the easiest place to get my hands on this book?

Nevermind that last bit.... I just bought a copy off of Dan DiPiro's web site. We'll see if it is everything it is cracked up to be.

joegm":46w9elc1 said:
i know this is probably going to drvie mark nuts since it's probably in the wrong section, but just becasue it's already started.
jim and dan and anyone else who wants to chime in:
what are your contentions about weight distribution / stacking in % terms when coming down the backside. in other words, what percentage of your weight, if one assumes all your weight totals 100%, do you try and put on the downhill ski after you roll your knee and the lead change takes place and extension is happening, coming down the back side.? this was a pretty good topic of discussion this year at sms camp. i'm curious as to your opinions. i couldn't find it articulated in the book DD. if you are not sure what i am asking, post up and i'll try and re-phrase it.

I understand your question joe...I think Dan did kind of address it in the section where he discusses why it is so important to keep your feet together. Not only is it for aesthetic appeal (it looks good) and for maximizing the benefits of absorption and extension, but keeping the feet together actually helps facilitate the rapid fire rotary powered turns necessary to stay in the fall line. Essentially, one foot helps the other get those skis around faster.

As I think about that and visualize how my skis work when I'm skiing bumps I see that weight distribution would be essentially 50-50 as opposed to the 75-25 or 80-20 you would see in a carved groomed trail turn. Perhaps it varies between 50-50 and 60-40, but I can't visualize any more than a 60% weight dominance on the downhill ski.

When my bump technique is really clicking, my legs and feet feel like one mass that is moving in 3 dimensions as I turn through the bumps. It's hard for me to think about my weight being more on one foot than the other when I'm skiing like that, so that's why I'm voting for 50-50.

Dan?

this is why people can't ski bumps
#1 river- i couldn't disagree more that the debate should be framed as fall line vs. , well i don't know exactly to be honest with you, i'll assume it's something about skiing around the bumps. but whatever, i get your point. no, you don't have to zipper line every line. zipper lining becomes a relative term... there is always a more straight line, in theory. in fact, i'm kind of from the old school and don't like as much the trend towards the more straight, i would call it "staircasing," of the line. we are getting real technical here but i like more of the early 90's jean luc brassard, big angulated turns, with super absorption. but again were are talking style here. vs technique... there is only one proper technique, and anyone who advocates differently is wrong. and one of the basic tenatns fo that technique is "feel the snow" skis on the snow as much as possible. air america technique, ( if you can call it a technique ) of mogul skiing is a dive bombimg plane coming in for a crash landing. no survivors :D you don't have to ski the proper technique, but if you don't your not skiing correctly. and i don't think that contention is offensive. it certainly is not offensive in the alpine racing contect.. why is it so offensive in the mogul context...because bumps are not too be taken as serious as the almighty alpine race discipline :shock: ? frankly i think that has a lot to do with it. if you take a psia lesson for just general skiing, they are gonna tell you to do certain things and they are going to tell you if you are doing them correctly or not. there are certain basic priciples that are proven correct... so logically, not doing those things is incorrect.... why is bump skiing any different... i'll tell you why.. becasue it's too hard for most people, or so they perceive. i believe it ends up being too hard because people are not taught FROM THE BEGINNING the proper approach and fundamentals that will allow them to be effective long term. it's easier to learn these short term fixes that psia advocates, that only have any chance of being temporarlily effective in small bumps with perfect packed powder... yeah were have a ton of days and terrain like that in the east for sure. :roll: . so again, the debate , imo , is not about fall line vs whatever. the technique is the same. just like the basic technique doesn't or shouldn't change in racing gates.
and the weight distirbution question is one that tricked me for the first few years i tried to ski bumps, again , due to bad information from psia instructors. i was like you. the illusion is it's 50 / 50. i believe that at this point, it is impossible to effectively ski bumps trying to keep it 50/50. i think think it's about 85 to 95% on the downhill ski. trying to ski with 50/50. i found , would cause a maddening slight separation of my knees when striking front side of the mogul. and regardless of why ryan says, it is just wrong to try and ski bumps without your feet and knees being pinned together. i labored with this for a couple of years. and think i have it figured out, but again i'm still not that good and want to hear DD and JG"S take.
ryan, you are adding facts after the fact. how was anyone supposed to assume you meant small bumps for the air america technique. small bumps should be approached the same as large bumps, technique wise. ( i think i'm gonna invent a new way to flat ski and have my poles hang down by my sides 100% of the time. anyone out there ready to buy into that "personalized- it works for me technique ".? )

Steve and Ryan,

When you watch World Cup bumpers, how do they ski? Are they skiing every other bump or trying to carve big turns? No, they're in the zipper cranking turns. These guys are the world's best bumpers, and their style is the one we should all aspire to.

That said, I do not mean to say that if you don't ski the zipper all the time or never that you're a crappy bump skier. Dan is not a zipper Nazi either. He will tell you that is the real way to ski bumps, and he is right because it's the way that world class competitors do it. But that's not the point of this book.

The book fills a void in the ski teaching process. PSIA does a poor job of teaching bump technique. I know, I've been teaching for going on 20 years and I've seen some terribly disappointed bump students. I'm not a world class bumper, I don't even compete in local events. But I can take one of those disappointed students and make them much happier by spending some time teaching them the skills Dan writes about.

If you're going to tell me you're not using a tall stance at all, that you never absorb and extend, that you don't keep your feet close together in bumps, then I'll tell you without much hesitation that you're a crappy bump skier. If you do those things relatively well but like to ski slow and put a little more carve into your turn, that you don't like skiing the fall line at 30mph in bumps, then I'll tell you your an expert skier who skis bumps well but who could probably improve even more if you practiced.

That's what the book is about; you should both read it because I know you're both into good skiing. This is good stuff.

joegm":t0o5loyq said:
and the weight distirbution question is one that tricked me for the first few years i tried to ski bumps, again , due to bad information from psia instructors. i was like you. the illusion is it's 50 / 50. i believe that at this point, it is impossible to effectively ski bumps trying to keep it 50/50. i think think it's about 85 to 95% on the downhill ski. trying to ski with 50/50. i found , would cause a maddening slight separation of my knees when striking front side of the mogul. and regardless of why ryan says, it is just wrong to try and ski bumps without your feet and knees being pinned together. i labored with this for a couple of years. and think i have it figured out, but again i'm still not that good and want to hear DD and JG"S take.

Well, I was no help I guess. I said 50-50, 60-40 at most. Do you really feel it's 85-95% on the downhill ski? It sounds counter-intuitive, but I'm just guessing because I've never really thought about it before.

jimmy,
it was killing my buddy and i for the last 3 years.. the language that was used was " you have to get over your downhill hill ski more " and "you are to far banked back into the hill ".. 2 summers ago we had scott belevance of team canada show us something. we were at the top of a steep flat. he told us to burn 10 moderate to tight turns down to him. when we would arrive at him and stop , skis across the hill, he would push us in the chest. and what would happen? it was so easy for him to push us back over into the hill. why, he told us that we were standing banked back into the hill on the uphill ski . now whether we were 50/50 in that stopped position, or like i found i was with about 70 % on the uphill ski :roll: , even being 50 50 was not enough for me to maintain my balance when he gave me a slight push backwards. because the slope of the hill makes that 50 50 illusional... he told us that if he could push us back that easily just standing still , how easy was it going to be to get pushed back by a bump. his point was were were not committing enough to the fall line.
now this gets complicated becasue i agree with the general theory that bumpers do not carve in the sense that alpiners do. we don't grind out our turns for sure. but there is a definte edge set that i believe happens that i say , is a quick carve. whether it's a true carve that has the tip and tail eventually all going throught he same line, that's probably not the case. but imo , a solid edge set takes place when that weight shift occours on the top of the mogul.
my buddy and i were weight shifting too early , like on the front side too early and this lack of timing was killing us.
we did a drill at camp that effectively is a j turn through the bumps. if you think about a j turn drill, close if not all to 100 % of your weight , is on the what? the down hill ski.
i know this is hard to see , just sitting on yor ass and not out on skis believe me. but i think this is a huge key to this. even if in one's mind's eye this is not what people do. i have labored for a long time trying to keep my knees pinned together. i firmly believe that this is critical . stacking the crap ( at least 85% out of that downhill ski on the backside and up the frontside of the next bump i think is how the world cuppers do it. and if you slow down and freeeze frame video , it gets really clear. the girls are easier to seethis on because they are not as obsessed wqith staircasing as of yet :roll: the weight shift is obviously lighting quick at the crest. but i do believe that this is how it is done.
back to that j turn drill. smarts coaches showed us how they can ski , esentially on one ski down through a bump ( backside to trough to front side ) then shift at the top and repeat it on the new downhill ski. skiing on one ski obviously means you have 100% of your weight on the downhill ski. ( and if your are on your toes or balls of your feet in this, your hip is stacked on the downhill inside edge as it should be) . they would do this by holding their up hillski 3 or 4 inches off the ground.. just like in a j turn drill on flats. their point is, if you have any significant weight on that uphill ski you are banked back into the hill, not forward and committed like you need to be to the fall line. and being banked back, they believe, does not allow for an efficient process of knee roll to weight shift.
your thoughts please

Joe,

Now I see better what you are saying. The key was the drill where you made 10 tight turns and stopped and got a shove in the chest. 50-50 won't work in a drill like that.

I think I made the mistake of visualizing your comments on flats instead of steeps too. Once you throw the pitch into the equation, the downhill ski dominance is more obvious.

The stacking issue makes sense too. 50-50 is going to get you thrown into the backseat; there goes any semblance of stacking and now you're sitting on your ass instead of standing tall.

I need to get out there and make some turns soon.

the beauty of this approach , as i see it now J, is that i think it can be practiced even on flats... i think most everyone is lacking in 1) being forward and 2) being stacked... whether on flats on in the bumps. i am convinced this is a major key to expert level bumping... don't let this die.. i'm dying to to hear what you think after being on snow

Back