New Winter GoPro Accessory

Mountaineer20

Hi,

I ‘ve posted here in the past about my frustrations with my GoPro in the cold weather. After more research I found that there is no good solution out there, so I’m working to invent one.
I am designing and building a new type of GoPro accessory that will keep your GoPro working well in the coldest conditions. I put together a quick survey to better understand the problems users face in winter conditions. If you have minute it would be a huge help to me if you can fill out a quick survey related to your GoPro experiences in the cold.

Survey ⇒ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mli-Yw3JTzTlm-Ny52ykj2XZaQvqo7noDD9AXnd4Mtw/viewform?usp=send_form

I’m hoping to build something that will make all of our GOPros more useful this winter.

Thanks you,
-Michael

Mountaineer20":3co4p7km said:
I am designing and building a new type of GoPro accessory that will keep your GoPro working well in the coldest conditions.
A device to remind you to leave it at home when you go skiing?

Winter expeditions have ever been a ritual in my family.
I used to worry a lot when it comes to sportswear and equipments especially for my
twin kids. Last year, I made a decision that turned my winter vacations into
a mesmerizing trip.
A One-stop-shop online at winter-warehouse provided me the best equipments
at the fairest prices with abundant selection of colors and exceptional fabric quality.
The way they set a filter on their website simplified our shopping for ski helmets,goggles,
snowboards and plenty of accessories for my kids.

Back