Kicking Horse or Fernie Ticket

townshipslife

I have a ticket good for either Kicking Horse or Fernie in British Columbia, Canada.

I was at Kicking Horse when their gondola broke. This happened (not to me, but on the day I was there!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcv5WfpMxSI

The ticket I had for the following day could not be used because the lift was down. It was purchased online and can be emailed directly to you.

In exchange, I'd like to receive $50 through Pay Pal or a free ticket somewhere in Northern Vermont (Jay, Smuggs, Stowe), New Hampshire (Cannon) or Maine (Sugarloaf).

PM me if interested and have any offers.

That video is insane. I always assumed they could just lower people down, why the heli ride to the top?

socal":1xrwl548 said:
That video is insane. I always assumed they could just lower people down, why the heli ride to the top?

Sorry to say not heading to KH this year to need a ticket, but that video is insane. Very late in the day, sun is down behind the mtns, why take anyone to the top of the mtn? Let alone on a heli ride. Hope that was the final cabin to be evacuated. Must be a hell of a pilot for that close in work with people dangling around steel lift cables, etc...

Back