Question regarding Canadian Skiers at the Dartmouth Skiway

baldyskier

My daughter is a student at Dartmouth College and is taking ski lessons at the Dartmouth Skiway. She noticed on Saturday that there were a lot of French-speaking families (presumably from Canada) on the slopes. That seemed strange to me, given the unfavorable (for Canadians) exchange rate and the current marginal snow conditions at the Dartmouth Skiway. Can anyone explain why so many Canadian skiers would make the trek down to the Dartmouth Skiway?

They should've made that left turn at Albuquerque? ;-)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU[/video]

baldyskier":qft5nty7 said:
My daughter is a student at Dartmouth College and is taking ski lessons at the Dartmouth Skiway. She noticed on Saturday that there were a lot of French-speaking families (presumably from Canada) on the slopes. That seemed strange to me, given the unfavorable (for Canadians) exchange rate and the current marginal snow conditions at the Dartmouth Skiway. Can anyone explain why so many Canadian skiers would make the trek down to the Dartmouth Skiway?

I know that a few Canadians have gone/going to Dartmouth on a ski racing scholarship.

They might have been Franco-Americans? That are a few pockets in NH that still speak French. I was surprise when someone from Entreprise in Gorham was totally fluent and he was rather young.

Does Canada have a militry?"
Well, it's called military...
And... Who do you think burned down the white house? Oh... I forgot...
Your schools don't teach you that kind of stuff...

You probably also didn't know we've held off skirmishes on our borders before too...

Hell, most Canadians don't even know about that.

my best celebrity adele weight loss review

Back