Hiking in Ferguson Canyon, UT 10/4/15

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I had to get the dogs out for some exercise, so I opted for Ferguson Canyon right around the corner adjacent the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's cold up high with a bit of snow on the ground, so we stayed close to home and low. If was a beautiful afternoon with lots of other dog hikers and a few people rock climbing the routes in the canyon. Just a few pics:

20151004_153103_020-01.jpg

20151004_153053_007.jpg

20151004_161627.jpg

20151004_162818.jpg

I've got a big, big trip coming up, so stay tuned.

Tony Crocker":18kfqv5c said:
admin":18kfqv5c said:
I've got a big, big trip coming up, so stay tuned.
Can we tune in here, or do we need to check Facebook instead? :stir:

Facebook is limited to friends, of course. What I post here is what I choose to make public.

>Facebook is limited to friends, of course.

Oh -- you and your high falutin ideas, Admin! If you've laid eyes on each other once... it's good enough for facebook. I mean... I thought I was a prude for not accepting complete strangers.

I, too, have my FB post visibility severely locked-down and restricted.

Now about Admins teaser - hate that! Just spill it already! One of my favorite bands just did that last week, too. Aaaarrrgh.

Marc_C":3j0uzvvr said:
I, too, have my FB post visibility severely locked-down and restricted.

Now about Admins teaser - hate that! Just spill it already! One of my favorite bands just did that last week, too. Aaaarrrgh.
Whiner.

jamesdeluxe":31uyrpjp said:
Canoeing on the Great Salt Lake?

Based on past trips, certainly something that requires pooping into a plastic tube to carry home... That should spark the imagination :shock: :p

EMSC":2zi2i0bs said:
Based on past trips, certainly something that requires pooping into a plastic tube to carry home...
Even Admin isn't crazy enough to try to go directly into a poop-tube!

If anyone is wondering....
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdU_bG9Lioc[/video]

Where you use one...
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEURiRORd-U[/video]

Back