Kicking Horse or Fernie Ticket

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Kicking Horse or Fernie Ticket

Postby townshipslife » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:12 am

I have a ticket good for either Kicking Horse or Fernie in British Columbia, Canada.

I was at Kicking Horse when their gondola broke. This happened (not to me, but on the day I was there!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcv5WfpMxSI

The ticket I had for the following day could not be used because the lift was down. It was purchased online and can be emailed directly to you.

In exchange, I'd like to receive $50 through Pay Pal or a free ticket somewhere in Northern Vermont (Jay, Smuggs, Stowe), New Hampshire (Cannon) or Maine (Sugarloaf).

PM me if interested and have any offers.
townshipslife

Re: Kicking Horse or Fernie Ticket

Postby socal » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:24 pm

That video is insane. I always assumed they could just lower people down, why the heli ride to the top?
socal

Re: Kicking Horse or Fernie Ticket

Postby EMSC » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:03 pm

socal wrote:That video is insane. I always assumed they could just lower people down, why the heli ride to the top?

Sorry to say not heading to KH this year to need a ticket, but that video is insane. Very late in the day, sun is down behind the mtns, why take anyone to the top of the mtn? Let alone on a heli ride. Hope that was the final cabin to be evacuated. Must be a hell of a pilot for that close in work with people dangling around steel lift cables, etc...
EMSC

Return to The Notice Board