Topics of a general nature regarding snowsports, which don't easily fit into one of our other Liftlines categories. This is also the place to post Letters to the Editor.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9801
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:32 am
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Can't imagine that it will affect too many around this board...
Probably could've given a 'scoop' on it since I've known for a couple weeks (Active Interest Media is literally about 200 yards from where I'm typing this at work).
Then again you don't usually get too many more inside scoops if you dish inside info though either...
Now about that rumored Stowe transaction...
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:54 pm
- Location: Front Range of Colorado
Season length: 21 months, Nov. 29, 2010 - July 2, 2012
Days in one year: 80 from Nov. 29, 2010 - Nov. 17, 2011
Season vertical: 1,318K in 2010-11
Season powder: 291K in 2011-12
- Posts: 9246
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:37 am
- Location: Avatar: Charlotte Bay, Antarctica 2011
- Location: Glendale, California
In related news, apparently Skiing Magazine was still being published.
- Posts: 3032
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:32 am
- Location: A Sandy place south of a Great Lake
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests