gulf of slides 3/25 bluebird video

patrick!
you like the music? dave did a great job w/that one. when are you comin down to ski at the rock? we gotta do june 10 again, this year could be july 10!
rog
p.s. notice how i grab my visor off of my head? well, it was actually a catch as my visor flew off midturn/poleplant, wish i could multitask like that at work or home. challenge of the conditions i guess.

icelanticskier":1z3i3y8s said:
patrick!
you like the music? dave did a great job w/that one.
Yes, he did. Also like the effect of the fast forward part. Godd stuff.

icelanticskier":1z3i3y8s said:
when are you comin down to ski at the rock? we gotta do june 10 again, this year could be july 10!
Yep, hoping for June & July again this year.

We'll try to make it in May if the weather, health (last year's reason) and others things don't get in the way.

I would like to make it up there sometime, just need to invest in some trekkers. Oh yeah....and an avy beacon.

Nice footage! Clearly, I work in the wrong aspect of the retail market seeing Rog get all this sensational mid-week days. I'm alright with my 9-5 M-F job though, it has its perks... just not during ski season.

yo steve!
we got it all covered, me mid-week, you, the weekends. between you and me we're not missin much. glad you liked the video. wish i had one from yesterday up there. deep pow flying everywhere!
rog

chris, thanx, there's always next year. last year provided identical conditions in late feb. sunny high pressure, light breezes, great snow. it was so pleasant that i skied 6 days in a row up there in multiple ravines and never saw another person. the prezzies are a magical place in the less busy months.
rog

HARV!
almost as classic as the day, the place and the company. mellow, relaxed vibe for 3 guys that've skied all kinds of places in all kinds of conditions together over the years. it was decided unanimously that the GOS is one of our most favorite places to be.
it's all about the ride
rog

Back