Big Sky Ticket Deal

q

Well, I have sorted myself out for 2013. I have my season pass which has already more than paid for itself at Discovery and have just purchased the Frequent Sky Card from Big Sky for $49.

It means that next winter when Discovery closes on April 7th I can ski the entire next week if I want for free compared to a daily pass coming in at $82. As you can see it has a few other perks but for me it is all about that free week.

Anyone else know of such a great deal? I can think of Schweitzer's $99 Spring Pass that allows you to ski from mid March til the end of the season.

You can get a $79 spring pass to W/B good from the last week of March until closing (end of May) if you buy a 5 day Edge Card (WA and BC residents only) for the next season (comes with a bonus 6th day that must be used before Christmas).

q":kvlglx1f said:
Well, I have sorted myself out for 2013. I have my season pass which has already more than paid for itself at Discovery and have just purchased the Frequent Sky Card from Big Sky for $49.

It means that next winter when Discovery closes on April 7th I can ski the entire next week if I want for free compared to a daily pass coming in at $82. As you can see it has a few other perks but for me it is all about that free week.

Anyone else know of such a great deal? I can think of Schweitzer's $99 Spring Pass that allows you to ski from mid March til the end of the season.

If you are planning to ski Big Sky that week, you should get the Moonlight Value Card too: http://www.moonlightbasin.com/site/value_card.html

Same days are free and the snow is usually better at north facing Moonlight that time of the year.

That's changed this year, they usually close the same day as Discovery. Might well have to make another purchase!

Back