Corporatization of Skiing and Ski Towns

EMSC

Sam (Wendover Productions), is a popular youtuber. I believe he lives somewhere in the Roaring Fork valley (Aspen to Glenwood Springs) as of a couple years ago.

Very decent video on Vail Inc and corporatization of so much of skiing and rural towns. I always assume others have already seen this type of reasonably high visibility content, so rarely ever post about it, but thought this was worth the potential to start a conversation.

How Corporate Consolidation is Killing Ski Towns

Related, I also assume many have seen Vail Inc's strategy presentation to wall street investors this spring.

Vail Investor Conference PPT, late March 2023

I'm sure lots of other stuff I could post, etc... but time is always short and I assume those with interest will find or already see this kind of stuff?

Sam (Wendover Productions), is a popular youtuber. I believe he lives somewhere in the Roaring Fork valley (Aspen to Glenwood Springs) as of a couple years ago.

Very decent video on Vail Inc and corporatization of so much of skiing and rural towns. I always assume others have already seen this type of reasonably high visibility content, so rarely ever post about it, but thought this was worth the potential to start a conversation.

How Corporate Consolidation is Killing Ski Towns

Related, I also assume many have seen Vail Inc's strategy presentation to wall street investors this spring.

Vail Investor Conference PPT, late March 2023

I'm sure lots of other stuff I could post, etc... but time is always short and I assume those with interest will find or already see this kind of stuff?
Corporate greed runs this country, and much of the world.

Back