Earned turns in Branson, MO

Skibumbill

After our nice little snow storm yesterday, I went in search of powder today. It wasn't hard to find since I had a few places already picked out. I picked out a route off the highway and hiked up to take a few runs down the hill. I was only 150 long, but still fun when you get to earn some turns. The snow was only about 5 inches deep, but it has drifts that were a little deeper that that. I picked out this spot because I knew if would hold some snow because of the north facing location. I did 5 runs down this little hill. It wasn't long, but it did a a decent vertical drop. I got some strange looks from people driving by, but heck I was having fun. I had fun while it lasted, but Tuesday all the fun will be gone. Only thing that would have been better is if I would have had some pictures snapped. I hope to get out again tomorrow at maybe snap some pictures.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, alright Bill! That's dedication for ya! Would love to see some pix - get out there today.

frontrange

Probably the first ski report ever from Missouri! That's about as much snow as we've had this year in Ohio and we're supposed to be in a secondary lake effect snowbelt.