Lift tickets recycled as Chrismas Tree oranments

Pajarito-Bred

New member
Here's some pics of my tree; and photos for testing of my meager image attachment abilities. Let's see if I've got them sized just right.....
They don't show up in the preview, I'll just hit *submit* and let the moderators pick up the pieces...they're all JPEGS less than 110k, 600 x 800 or less

PS it's dumping (rain, here in the desert) outside right now, maybe I'll have some shots of gray blizzardy clouds with fuzzy gray lift towers and pine trees to show on Monday.
 

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Pajarito-Bred":1s55lfs1 said:
Here's some pics of my tree; and photos for testing of my meager image attachment abilities. Let's see if I've got them sized just right.....
They don't show up in the preview, I'll just hit *submit* and let the moderators pick up the pieces...they're all JPEGS less than 110k, 600 x 800 or less

Alas, moderators can't do anything if there's no attachment. Don't forget to hit "add attachment" before hitting "preview" or "submit".

In order to display inline, rather than as a link, the maximum dimensions are 640x480.
 

Pajarito-Bred

New member
I'll make another attempt, let's see what happens.......
Getting the size down to 640 x 480 did the trick.

Hey, cool!

Merry Christmas and happy new powder!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0901_1_1_1_1_1_5_1.JPG
    IMG_0901_1_1_1_1_1_5_1.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 7,442
  • IMG_0912_4_1_1_5_1_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0912_4_1_1_5_1_1_1.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 7,444
  • IMG_0905_2_1_1_4_1.JPG
    IMG_0905_2_1_1_4_1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 7,443
  • IMG_0906_5_1_1_3_1_3_1.JPG
    IMG_0906_5_1_1_3_1_3_1.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 7,440

Patrick

Active member
I like it. :p

Thanks for the idea, on second thoughs, I don't think my wife would agree with this level of my addiction. :lol:
 

Tony Crocker

Administrator
Staff member
Is Mt. Lemmon (claim to fame as southernmost USA lift service) still in business?

Note to Patrick: I have a few ski related Christmas ornaments.
 

CWHappyRN

New member
Pajarito-Bred":1ozt1kx0 said:
I'll make another attempt, let's see what happens.......
Getting the size down to 640 x 480 did the trick.

Hey, cool!

Merry Christmas and happy new powder!


I don't see your famous tree here? Carol
 

CWHappyRN

New member
Geoff said:
I don't need no stinkin' angel on the top of the tree....


I see your tree. I don't see the lift tickets? I see the closed sign! They should have signs like go for it, cut it up, hang 10, let loose, etc.

I want this under the tree, a trip to this place to be in Finland and train in the summer. I do downhill and XC. Check this out! They have a glacier and an indoor tunner with snow at 24 degrees F all summer! Regular people go to! If you see Santa Claus, tell him for me. I have not met him yet!
http://www.fasterskier.com/training4473.html
 

TeamSummit

New member
CWHappyRN":2p8gevex said:
I see your tree. I don't see the lift tickets? I see the closed sign! They should have signs like go for it, cut it up, hang 10, let loose, etc.

He never said he has lift tickets on the tree, it's Pajarito-Bred that has the lift tickets on the tree.
 

Pajarito-Bred

New member
Here's a couple more shots, one of my tree, a pinon pine from up on the plateau.

Tony, I wasn't too confident that Mt Lemmon was still operating their lift, but it looks like they are-- there was a nasty forest fire in the area in 2003, lots of drought years recently-- but I think they make most of their income from summer "skyrides". I don't miss the Arizona skiing very much.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0930_2_1.jpg
    IMG_0930_2_1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 7,208
  • tree-lift.JPG
    tree-lift.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 7,216
  • IMG_0932_3_1.jpg
    IMG_0932_3_1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7,205
Top