Greg Stump interview

Patrick

Edelweiss outside Ottawa, the one that Tony's calls a mole hill, is the place where Greg Stump won the Nor-Am. 8)

I did win the first ever Nor-Ams at Edelweiss Valley. I would usually win ballet, come in first or second in bumps and about 30th in air. It was enough to win the combined.

Oh, the interview isn't only about Greg Stump skiing at Edelweiss...unlike most of my ski season. This year I have two girls in a race program, although not at the same intensity and level. Morgane convinced the youngest. Ouch...my bank account is definitely not happy.

Here is the whole interview on Harvey Road:
Q&A with a Legend Maker: Greg Stump
http://nyskiblog.com/greg-stump-legend-of-aahhhs/

After Admin, who was going to be next? Stumpy of course.

Patrick":vgkla2b7 said:
I'm scheduled to interview the guy who saved the 2002 SLC Olympics. He left me a voicemail saying that I could call him tomorrow afternoon at 5; however, his people later said that they'd have to walk back that comment.

jamesdeluxe":1xzxosob said:
Patrick":1xzxosob said:
I'm scheduled to interview the guy who saved the 2002 SLC Olympics. He left me a voicemail saying that I could call him tomorrow afternoon at 5; however, his people later said that they'd have to walk back that comment.

If you ever get to talk to him, see if you can get him to publicly insult the competence of the organizers of the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. That shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for the link Patrick. And thanks for your help with the interview.

Stumpy is quite a character, kinda cool getting to know him a little.

Back