Mountain Collective/Ikon/Epic 2021-22

Indy Pass is adding Powder Mountain and Mt. Ashland for 2021-22. Schweitzer's addition to Ikon was already noted in followup to one of the Schweitzer TRs.

Tony Crocker":1lpzorwb said:
I'm sure James is not pleased that VR aspires to get into the European market.
They'll be getting involved at resorts that I'd probably not be visiting in the short term + Americans will never be more than a small percentage in the Euro ski scene = not a major concern for me.

Odds are good we'll get to use our Ikons in the Alps next spring, likely at Zermatt and if lucky in the Dolomites.

Tony Crocker":2pzh0u4i said:
Odds are good we'll get to use our Ikons in the Alps next spring, likely at Zermatt and if lucky in the Dolomites.
Aren't Zermatt lift tickets around $100, the most expensive in Europe? That's a nice value-add for Ikon passholders.

jamesdeluxe":2fzcx5j2 said:
Aren't Zermatt lift tickets around $100, the most expensive in Europe? That's a nice value-add for Ikon passholders.
Yes, though the top price ticket includes Cervinia and Ikon does not. However, I'm guessing in April we may only be on the Zermatt side. Hopefully they will let us pay a one day upgrade if we want to revisit Chalet Etoile.

Back