Ski blogger needed

trailblazer

I'm looking to partner with an outdoor winter sports blogger or ski business that would like to gain a little free exposure on a fast-growing website.

My blog aims to help people explore the outdoors in unique ways. I provide feature articles about little-known trails and destinations, do gear reviews and profile interesting folks in the outdoor adventure community. My audience is from all over the globe, but primarily the northern U.S. and Canada. (And just FYI, the site makes zip for money. I'm just able to cover my hosting expenses etc.)

Previously, I've focused just on trekking. But with winter coming, I'd like to expand into more winter recreation sports. I'm no skiing expert, so that's where you come in.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- someone with knowledge of skiing, snowshoeing or other outdoor sports to write one guest post every month for at least four months. Minimum 500 words each.
- topics could cover anything from lesser-known ski trails to gear reviews or general tips and advice. But they must cater to an audience that wants to experience the outdoors in a unique way. We serve people who love to travel off-the-beaten-path and try new things.

Here's what you get in return:

- free exposure for your business or blog. At the end of your article, you'll get a 50-word spot where you can plug your website, promote your services and provide whatever links you'd like.
- a do-follow link to your website/blog to boost your SEO a little
- having your work edited by an experienced journalist and professional writer. I'll even teach you a trick or two about content writing that you can use on your own website.

Anyway, if you're interested and would like more information about the website just e-mail me via my First Tracks profile. We can take things from there.

I know this is an old post, but just stumbled onto it. Maybe forum rules prohibited you from a link to your website, but it would be nice to take a look and see what you're all about.

Thanks

Back