Looking for "old skiers"

pavelski

We are producing a DVD on skiing in the past. If you skied in the 60s, 70s, 80s and are willing to share you experiences we will video tape you. Also if you have old pictures we will use them on the DVD. If you are willing to participate we will give you the DVD at end of production.

Please send message via this site and we will contact you!

You're killing me!!! It's bad enough that my wife ocassionally reminds me that she was 11 years old when I graduated from college. I married her when I was 38. But now I qualify as an "old skier" because I started skiing in 1970. I always thought that "old skiers" qualifed for the senior citizen discount lift tickets, and I do not.... Once I did try to remember all of the skis I've owned during my life and I remembered some odd ones, including:

Sarner Hops / with Cubco Bindings (my din setting was zero)
Molnar yellows and greens w/ Scott Super Hot boots (shades of 70's freestyle craze)
Rossi Freestyles / Smash (cool)
Olin Mark II thru infinity (trendy)
Dynamic VR27 (nice ski)
Kneissel White Star (reverse camber junk)
Kastle National Team SL, GS & GSM w/ Marker MRR bindings (fast and damp)
Hart Downhill 223cm (they did not like to turn much)
Whole slew of Volkls (they still said "Made in West Germany")
just to name a few.

There used to be a large selection on the shop walls.

So thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Please please "old" is a relative term! Some 20 year old persons are very very old!

Perhaps I should have said, " experienced" skiers!

In short we are looking for "mature", experienced, thin skis, wine skin skiers who wish to share their memories on video tape! Will be visiting Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine this winter!

So if you remember using; Lange plastics, VR 17 Dynamic, Look Nevadas, Head Standards, Leather boots, Kastinger boots, Skied 210 cm skis, please contact me. I will meet you any time any place (within this universe)!

Thank you all for your attention!

Is there any chance you guys are still looking for old timey skiers to interview?

Back