FS: Scarpa Tornado Pro 28.5, Marker Jester all NIB

Bcar

Im not posting on the board notices cause no one really looks/posts there.

I have a new pair of scarpa tornado pro AT boots, 28.5, NOT heat formed, and a pair of Marker Jester bindings, I have either 110mm and 100mm brakes for them. I can post pics once I find my cam cord...grrr... Neither bindings or boots have ever been used, I have all boxes/books. I live in Canton, work in Livonia if anyone wants to take a look at them. Yes, the boots will work with these bindings. Pretty much a killer alpine boot with a walk mode and vibram soles, ~110 flex, and a top notch binding made for larger more powerful skis.

Boots $350 shipped ($6xx retail)
Bindings, $270 shipped ($395 retail).
Both less if picked up.

Jester:
For the high-performance minded freeskier who wants a light weight, secure binding for the ultimate combination of lift-served big-mountain skiing performance/park/pipe. The Jester has superior holding power - toe and heel deliver more direct power transmission through increased boot lug contact. Centralized swing weight: cross axis toe spring and compact footprint lead to a short binding, also ideal for spins and twists. The marker jester has a unique binding design that looks similar to a look binding on the heel piece but doesn't really look like anything on the toe piece. The jester is designed for Power width skis. The Jester is wider than other bindings putting ski pressure nearer the ski edge for higher performance. This translates to better edge control when you’re skiing your fat skis (note: this is not for really skinny skis). This binding features a din that goes up to 16 so you can really crank them up when you need not to worry about your skis popping off. This binding has been designed for fat ski riders and it pays off with top of the line performance
Retail: $395.00
DIN: 6-16
http://www.markerusa.com/bindingsFreeride.php

Tornado Pro
good review:
http://www.telemarkski.com/html/rvw_sca ... o_pro.html
Designed with those who access off-piste terrain from the resort in mind, the Scarpa Tornado comes closer to true alpine boot feel and performace than most other alpine touring boots. With features such as an customizable forward lean, buckles that disperse pressure evenly over the foot, and interchangeable tongues (stiff for skiing and articulated for touring), it's hard to believe this boot could get any better. The greatest advance of the Tornado however is its Ride Scarpa/Vibram sole with rubber inserts on the toe and heel for grip yet complies with ISO Alpine and UNI Standards for releasability. While perhaps not suitable for extended long tours, the Tornado will deliver when it comes to serious downhill performance.
SPECS:
• Weight: 8.1 lbs/pair
• Sizes: 24.5-31
• Adjustable 17-25° forward lean settings
• Intuition liner
• Adjustable spoiler
• 4 Buckles and Power Strap
• TUV certified all rubber sole for AT or Alpine bindings
• Interchangeable tongues

-b

Back