Killington, VT 11/11/99

Geoff

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 11/12/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>I did the pick-me-up truck ride up to the Canyon Quad to ski the Glades. The place was jammed with school kids with Veteran's Day off. Still just Rime and East Glade. No snow snowmaking there since Wednesday's rain so it was groomed cookies early and fairly slick late. It was quite cold at 3500'. By 3:00, I'd guess it was low teens and dropping quickly. Excellent snowmaking weather after the long stretch of warm weather. At 10pm, it was single digits here at 2000'. <BR> <BR>Guns are blasting under the Rams Head quad, on the beginner wrap-around run from K-1 down to the Glades, from the bottom of Glades to Snowdon, and in the usual early season spots on Snowdon. I'd think that the K-1, Snowdon Triple, and Rams Head quad should all be online sometime over the weekend. Lower Bunny Buster will be ugly. <BR> <BR>Geoff

Back