ZAKOPANE/SZYMOSZKOWA SKI RESORT (Poland) anyone?

Wrong trail map, jojo. There are multiple areas around Zakopane and Kasprowy/Wierch is 3,100 vertical feet:
https://www.skiresort.info/ski-resort/k ... trail-map/

The other Alpinforum TR is from Szczyrk, 2,300 vertical, about 80 miles NW of Zakopane.

Of course in December they surely will need snowmaking for the pistes. I have read that off-piste skiing is forbidden at Zakopane. Nonetheless if you're in the neighborhood during ski season, it's automatic to check these places out. Hopefully it's not too early in December.

http://skiresort.info is probably the most comprehensive survey site of the world's ski areas. Areas are grouped by country and often subregion with maps showing ski area locations. Basic info such as vertical range, trail mileage and usually a trail map are also provided.

Topography is best examined on this downloadable Google Earth kml file. I still add/correct this file from time to time, but the 2015 version available to download from FTO is at least 95% complete. About 1,900 ski areas are marked with pins, in the ski terrain not in the resort towns as much as possible. Admin made the first cut of this for North America in 2007, when not that much of Google Earth was at high resolution. I expanded to the rest the world in 2015 with considerable assistance from James. James sent me coordinates for hundreds of more obscure areas in Europe and helped make North America more comprehensive and accurate. There are so many areas in the Alps that we generally drew the line for inclusion at around 1,000 vertical feet. We relaxed that requirement in the more vertically challenged countries.

Alpinforum and Skiresort.info were my primary sources for the many obscure ski areas (of which I was completely unaware beforehand) that I submitted to Tony for the FTO Google Earth Ski Map in 2015. If you scroll down my Euro TRs since then, the majority came from that research so it was a useful exercise for me.

Back