Lateral Balance Ski Improvement Tool

cbraisby

For everyone who is interested in the mechanics of skiing (or simply would like to improve) please take a look at the SKI COACH (http://www.theskicoach.com).

The SKI COACH is a new ingenious product that most folks here probably don't know about just yet. Introduced in Canada two seasons ago, the SKI COACH has received a multitude of endorsements and is now being used by PSIA instructors as well.

If you are a skier who tends to incline a little bit too much and gets inside 'too often' then the SKI COACH will help you. Check it out.

Chris

Chris, with all due respect, etiquette would dictate that you join the group and effectively contribute for a bit before promoting your own product. It's a bit insulting to come in here and spam within minutes of registering.

Admin":go092g08 said:
Chris, with all due respect, etiquette would dictate that you join the group and effectively contribute for a bit before promoting your own product. It's a bit insulting to come in here and spam within minutes of registering.

Marc,

You are too nice!!

Jeff

look'n4powder":2ks919y3 said:
Marc,

You are too nice!!

Jeff

Yeah, well I'm constantly fighting spam for purple pills and nrop sites. Relatively speaking this is innocuous. :lol:

If someone wants to come in and contribute for a bit, I don't care if they slip in some self-promotion. Likewise, there are far more subtle ways to accomplish the same task -- i.e., signature files, etc. -- but those, too, require an effective contribution. For those who don't want to go to that much trouble, we have paid advertising programs available. Those who choose to circumvent the process and register simply for the purpose of self-promotion (anyone remember jfselenes?) just get under my skin. We're in business to make a profit, just like any other business entity. This is using our work to get what we sell, but for free.

Back