Alta, UT 1/10-24/2019 - 7 feet in 8 days

Bigly snows looking likely sat thru Tuesday in Utah and Jackson, not so much in rado. Anyone who may have the ability to screw it up please stay away. I'm still thirsty

TRam":2afi5lfc said:
Bigly snows looking likely sat thru Tuesday in Utah and Jackson, not so much in rado. Anyone who may have the ability to screw it up please stay away. I'm still thirsty

:rotfl:

tseeb":3iuqtu0w said:
Sounds like not everyone was happy with the crowds all the new snow brought out.
https://fox13now.com/2019/01/24/utah-sk ... e-his-gun/"
Like anywhere else, we have our share of assholes!

The other week a visitor yelled at me - I was carrying my stuff into GMD, as usual with my skis on my shoulder, tips forward. An older* guy was walking behind me. As I turned right out of that lane of the parking lot naturally my ski tails swung to the left. This guy - remember, walking behind me - then yells at me to be more careful because my skis almost hit him! Between giggles I told him to buy an effing clue. That's when he decided to also yell at me for carrying my skis incorrectly in an unsafe manner!

*: btw, no ageism here, as I classify as an "older guy". In fact next season I get the senior discount on my Alta pass.

Back