Wild Mt, MN opened today

Nice press for them. Not sure I count a very short row tow being open as worth claiming to be open for skiing/boarding though :lol:

Maybe I can invest in one of those home snowmaker kits and "open" first with a 20 foot vertical and one terrain park feature in my yard with a 3 inch base some year :bow: :-D

EMSC":3vyc31dg said:
Maybe I can invest in one of those home snowmaker kits and "open" first with a 20 foot vertical and one terrain park feature in my yard with a 3 inch base some year :bow: :-D
Like on Sept. 9 this year!

Are you going to go if they open more?

The closest wunderground station to my house has an average high of 93.6F for the last 8 days and the official San Jose weather station set daily records on at least two of those days. At least the sun is going down before 6:30 and today it has started cooling off well before that.

It’s supposed to cool down after tomorrow. My phone says Tahoe will be 33/3 on Sun (which I don’t believe) with snow (that I think is possible).

tseeb":2q5ee686 said:
Are you going to go if they open more?

No. But I might try to take the x-country skis for a spin around the golf course tomorrow morning.

ABE6A5CF-5E42-4C77-A595-45D98F3C00B7.jpeg

9DB8EB45-84E7-4AC7-9F51-B62574F72BA4.jpeg

Should have raked the leaves and put the patio furniture away. I took these pictures around 5pm when I shoveled. It’s still snowing now at 8pm, but the radar indicates it should let up soon.

Back