Alta , Quebec Jan. 28

Anthony

I was just reading through the Zone Ski.com Laurentian report and noticed a picture of myself at Alta this afternoon :D . Thanks guys.

Attachments

• Alta.jpg
    Alta.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 2,458
Anthony":2ixn0qqy said:
I was just reading through the Zone Ski.com Laurentian report and noticed a picture of myself at Alta this afternoon :D . Thanks guys.

Cool...I just read the report.

I'm debating if I should ski Tremblant or a new place that I don't recall skiing like Alta (I might have been when I was a kid).

It's my way to take advantage of my drive to Montreal from Ottawa with a slight detour. :wink:

Any opinions?

$12 for Alta and needing some snow.

OR

$68 (plus 40% discount) for Tremblant. I also think the drive is probably more straight forward from Ottawa.

PS. Heading for MRG on Tuesday. :p

Hey Patrick , Alta is only open on weekends until Feb. 4 after that it will be open every day . All things considered the snow is holding up well with no artificial and no grooming. just waiting for a big storm.

Yep, mondays also, as there is a group that comes every week on mondays for private lessons. So it's open with a huge big lack of crowds ;)

you know my opinion on your question Patrick ;)

Patrick":5cxact6g said:
I'm debating if I should ski Tremblant or a new place that I don't recall skiing like Alta.
I guess with the -20c in Ottawa at 8am AND -28c in the Laurentians...

I'll go to Alta. :p

Back