Magic Mt., VT 1/27/00

Peter

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 1/28/00. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Had a work function until 1am Wednesday night. During the ride home I decided to head to Magic to see if any freshies were still available. And yes, they were still there. Albeit on the sides of the trails. 8 - 10 inches on the sides. Seems that Magic overgrooms the crossover trails and only does one or two swipes down the middle of the others. Makes for differing conditions on the same trail!! <BR> <BR>Looks like people had a blast yesterday at Magic as you can see tracks anywhere and everywhere. Met a friend and crew at lunch time - good skiers and good fun. Made the day that much more interesting. <BR> <BR>Magic's got quite a bit of challenging terrain but still needs more snow to open it. A couple of more storms outta do it. <BR> <BR>Facts <BR>-10 cars in parking lot <BR>-ultraslow double <BR>-heavy duty challenging terrain was closed, need more snowmaking <BR>-plenty of snow on the open trails <BR> <BR>Overall good time.

Back