NE Gets Screwed Again?

MarcC":1uad4l48 said:
You've just gotten into a very lazy habit.
Yes, I've been doing it for a long time. I've been trying to add the name recently for those with with multiple and/or not recent quotes, carelessly missed one of those on the post MarcC mentioned. When responding to the post directly above, I don't see any room for confusion. The quote button is far more work for long and/or nested quotes where I only want a sentence or two.

Very little extra work for you to do it right, but lots more extra work for everyone else if you don't. So, what are you trying to say here?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
mobile.png

Yea, obviously taking a ski vacation during the Christmas/New Year period or Presidents' Week is NOT the optimum time to either avoid crowds or to get deals on lodging, tickets, etc. At the time, we really had no other choice because of my then 10-year old daughter's school vacation period (unless we took her out of school which I would have done in a second), although crowds at either PCMR or DV were not a problem during that week because of their extensive terrain and number of lifts. Late March/early April is almost a completely dead period at most ski resorts and they will virtually give you free lodging if you ski during that time. I have friends who go to Vail every March and I believe they pay only $200/$250 night for a two-bedroom condo that is a short shuttle ride from the base. Please let me know if you can find a two bedroom condo within walking distance of the lifts at PCMR or DV during the Presidents' Week for $150/night.

When I "quote" someone there name is automatically included. (?)

Does it not work that way for others?

Harvey44":1vn9x1tb said:
When I "quote" someone there name is automatically included. (?)

Does it not work that way for others?

Not when they refuse to use the quote button.

Haven't seen any weather trolls lately from BBD. This guy always finds time to post about bad weather, but doesn't bother to ski here when we get 90+ inches in three days.

Oh well, according to Jason, he'll soon have some material (NCP later this week) to work with.

jamesdeluxe":zbijs5ef said:
Haven't seen any weather trolls lately from BBD. This guy always finds time to post about bad weather, but doesn't bother to ski here when we get 90+ inches in three days.

Oh well, according to Jason, he'll soon have some material (NCP later this week) to work with.

No kidding. He'll have plenty to write about as we are getting a warm weather event later this week. No matter what happens we got hit hard, and well this past storm. It should do plenty towards extending the length of the season, and about now we start getting wonderful warm weather for skiing. The snow will most likely spend more time in the soft category rather than the hard for the rest of the season.

Back