Park City Lift Tickets and Best Snow

Evren":m9olaruq said:
Marc_C":m9olaruq said:
That could be a 30 minute difference in travel time, esp if the freeway is involved.
If you're taking I-15 from Provo to Orem on your way to PC via Provo Canyon, there's your problem right there.
We're talking about going to Costco, not PC.

Marc_C":2mjov823 said:
We're talking about going to Costco, not PC.
No, we're talking about going to PC and a Costco at or NEAR Provo. Check the map. And even that doesn't matter as the original poster doesn't need multi-day tickets. But you need to dispute every minor point just to make it as frustrating as the stick-guy in your avatar. No? Prove me wrong by posting a TR instead of a contradictory response.

Oh calm down. Was just pointing out to someone from away that despite being next to each other, travel times between the two, especially right now, can be longer than maps or GPS might suggest.

Slightly OT: I'm looking for recommendations on a place to watch the superbowl in PC. cheap beer, good bar food, big HD TV's???

Good news.. the BYU Outdoors Unlimited Center does indeed sell discount tickets, so looks like we are saved if we want to get PC tix in Provo.

http://outdoors.byu.edu/deals/discount_lift_tickets/

Also, scored some $40 Sundance tickets from the Utah Avalanche Center for Presidents Day.. (which is $59 at the window that day). They promised me they were still good on holidays, too. They sell tix to other areas, too but are sold out of everything else except Sundance and Wolf Mtn.

http://utahavalanchecenter.org/discount ... ets_online

I like Maxwells in Redstone, not really in Park City but might fit the bill if you have wheels or can bus it.

Changing the subject, but does anyone the name of the ski rental place at DV?
We normally rent from Aloha at the Canyons, but thinking i might just rent at DV or somewhere in town.

Deer Valley runs their own rental concession and evicted Christy Sports, not sure what else is there. There are also a number of services in town who will deliver right to your lodging.

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk

Back