Pittsburgh is way too brown!

Ryan

I need some help from the crowd here.

I am sitting in Pittsburgh right now and I must ski this weekend. What do folks out there think would be the closest open resort that is worth showing up at? Right about now I would go run human slalom on 1 trail if it meant that I could ski.

So lets have it. I don't mind driving hours, but I want to find something.

Any suggestions?

My condolences. The weather forecast is looking lousy. Is Holiday Valley open? I've never been there, but I suspect that might be your best bet. Otherwise, I guess it's Huntah.

Are the Steelers gonna' be on TV? Got any Iron Citys in the fridge? Maybe ESPN Classic will show the Immaculate Recpetion (yup, I remember that). Oh man, this is getting bad.

I feel your pain.

Holiday valley is as brown as Pittsburgh. Well at least close. they will have the guns running this weekend for the first output of the season and should be open by mid next week. So Huntah it is I think.....

Yes there is Iron in the fridge, in that rockin' new aluminum bottle. Thing is it is sitting right next to the Longtrail Ale and Hiburnator.

So.. any yunz goin don ta hunta this weekend n'at?

By the way 11-1 steelers are going to destroy the Jets this weekend and the Giants the weekend after!!!!!

OK.... Now I just found out that we have a guy out sick for a while and the on-call roataion just got bumped ahead because of it. I am now on call this weekend.... :evil:

Well... at least not I'm not trying to beg, barter, and steal my way out of it next weekend when some places around here should actually be opening.

Back