WILDCAT OPENS FRIDAY !!!!

Frankontour

Sorry Max (who wrote it first, at the end of another conversation) I think this deserve a whole thread.

WILDCAT IS OPENING FRIDAY with the Tomcat Chairlift and a few trails.

Really incredible ! We may head there for sunday, but it's to confirm, because we can't go before sunday and we don't know how much will be left by sunday...

wow, only $30 tickets to. not bad for the tomcat chair and all the great terrain accessable from there.

I'm going. Only way I won't is if I'm skiing lift-served at Killington instead.

I've got a new digital camera too so I'll post pictures.

bvibert":3lt0aglz said:
I wouldn't count on Big K being open this weekend...

And I wouldn't yet count it out. Stay tuned. We'll know more later.

Admin":1blbfvlx said:
bvibert":1blbfvlx said:
I wouldn't count on Big K being open this weekend...

And I wouldn't yet count it out. Stay tuned. We'll know more later.

Guess you were right. I just got word that K-Mart will be opening tomorrow. I should learn to keep my big trap shut.. ;)

Good Lord God!!!
Okay, hold on to your boots! We are opening trails left and right up here -- we forecasted 8+ for the weekend...it's now 24! Yep, 50% of Wildcat's terrain! The snow is better than you could possibly expect! It's soft, powder/packed powder mid-winter snow conditions! No lift-served beginner terrain available. Tomcat Lift only. Lift open: Sat.& Sun. 9am-3:30pm. Restaurant/Bar Services Open! Adults & Teens, $39; Jr./Sr. $25. And of course, your next day is only $25 -- as always! The Adult/Teen price is a little more than Friday...the additional unexpected open terrain is WELL worth it!

Back