Copper Mountain, CO – The U.S. Ski Team will name its 2014-15 alpine squad in a special ceremony to be held this Saturday at Copper Mountain in Colorado.
It’s the largest pep rally on snow. The public are welcome to attend the event, and public skiing and snowboarding will be available as Copper opens for the season on Friday. There’s no fee to attend the naming ceremony.
The schedule for Saturday’s festivities is as follows:
Saturday, November 8th
- 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. – Vendor Village will be open in Burning Stones Plaza
- 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. – Poster making party at Kokopelli’s Trail. Bring the kids. Craft materials provided. (Athletes will not be present)
- 3:45 p.m.-4:00 p.m. – Parade from Climbing wall to Burning Stones Plaza
- 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. – First Tracks Naming Ceremony at stage in Burning Stones Plaza
- 5:00 p.m. – Athlete Signing