Newry, ME – Sunday River Resort and Portland’s O’Maine Studios are working together to create an inaugural Chef Summit at the Maine ski area’s Jordan Hotel from 6 to 9 p.m. on January 30. The public event will bring together the top chefs and mixologists in Maine and New Hampshire to showcase regional flavors and top restaurants using local ingredients.
A $65 ticket to the Chef Summit includes four beverage tickets and access to the sampling affair, which includes:
- Hugo’s, Eventide Oyster Co, Honey Paw /Arlin Smith, Andrew Taylor, Mike Wiley—Restaurant of the Year 2016 Eater Awards (Portland)
- Café Miranda/ Kerry Altiero—2015 Best Chef in Maine, DownEast magazine (Rockland)
- EVO Kitchen + Bar/Matt Ginn—2016 Lobster Chef of the Year (Portland)
- David’s/David Turin—2012 Maine Chef of the Year (Kennebunk/Portland)
- The Library/Jesse Farrington—Wine Spectator “Best of” (Portsmouth)
- ME & NH ProStart Culinary Team– Four top culinary students from the ProStart Invitational, the country’s premier high school competition focused on restaurant management and culinary arts